By using the services connected to the website www.venditapiccolifrutti.it (hereinafter referred to as “services” or “service”), the ‘User must comply Ie conditions and the terms set out below. These conditions concern Garden Shop Pasini, owner of www.venditapiccolifrutti.it and manager of contents of the site and its services.
www.venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of these terms, bringing knowledge to interested parties by publishing the changes on the site or through the mail. Each user is required to check these conditions periodically to ensure any changes since the last consultation of the site. In any case, use of the site and its services implies acceptance of the changes in the meantime.
If the changes are accepted, the player can cancel your account at any time by writing to email@example.com understanding that the continued use of the service implies acceptance of the new conditions.
I contenuti sotto forma di articoli pubblicati sul sito e/o documenti scaricabili dallo stesso, vengono costantemente revisionati ed aggiornati, ma non è possibile garantire l’esattezza scientifica dei documenti pubblicati (dei quali si fornisce, quando possibile, autore/i e fonte/i). VenditaPiccoliFrutti.it non è responsabile dei contenuti dei siti web con i quali vengono stabiliti link di approfondimento.
I contenuti del sito VenditaPiccoliFrutti.it e hanno esclusivamente finalità divulgative e di supporto ed in nessun caso possono sostituire la consulenza medica/sanitaria con un professionista qualificato: per la valutazione e cura del proprio stato di salute è sempre necessario consultare un medico o altro operatore sanitario. VenditaPiccoliFrutti.it non si assume alcuna responsabilità per qualsiasi diagnosi fatta da un utente in base al contenuto dei siti web, né sono responsabili per il contenuto di altri siti internet esterni elencati/linkati.
VenditaPiccoliFrutti.it non assume alcuna responsabilità per eventuali errori od omissioni di qualsiasi tipo e per qualunque tipo di danno diretto, indiretto o accidentale derivante dalla lettura o dall’impiego delle informazioni pubblicate, o di qualsiasi forma di contenuto presente nel sito o per l’accesso o l’uso del materiale contenuto in altri siti.
Upon purchase, you can choose from the following types of payments:
Payment to be made on the following banking details:
Bank: Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna
Payable to Garden Shop Pasini Andrea and Valentino Pasini
BIC / SWIFT: BPMOIT22XXX
The order will be processed upon receipt of the amount has been credited to the bank account (about 2/3 days). To expedite shipping we recommend you to forward a copy of the bank transfer to the fax number +39/0309962509 or the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just confirmed the order will see the information to make the transfer, the same will also be sent to your email box.
PAYPAL & CREDIT CARD
Selecting one of these types of payment the order will be processed upon receipt of the amount has been credited to the account PAYPAL. Having a credit card you can open the PayPal account at its discretion.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us using the form in the upper menu.
Conditions, costs and times
To ensure safe and timely delivery deliveries are made only every Tuesday.
will ship orders received and paid * by 23:59 the previous Sunday.
Shipping costs to: It depends on the place of destination
How we pack our products
All our products are packaged so as to ensure their safety.
In the case of orders associated with a coupon / discount voucher promotions, shipping times may be increased up to 4 working days extra.
The payment of customs duties the responsibility of the customer and their amount is calculated by the law of the country of destination of the shipment.
We are not aware of the amount of duties, you will instead be communicated by courier once the shipment will come to destiny.
In the event that the charges were not paid and, for this reason, the shipment was rejected or abandoned, the shipping costs and customs charges will be deducted from the total amount of the order themselves and will only be refunded the difference.
(* PAYMENT VERIFIED)
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As per regulations pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999 you can exercise the right of withdrawal if each of the following terms and conditions.
There must be notified of the intention to exercise this right within 10 days of receipt of goods by registered letter A / R address:
Garden Shop Pasini Andrea and Valentino Pasini, via Mantova 210-25018 Montichiari (Brescia)
In the letter of request it is necessary that you indicate details of a bank or postal account to which will be the rebate of the amount due.
Furthermore, within the same period, there has to be sent back to the product purchased and no longer wanted. It must be intact in its original packaging. It must be complete with all its parts, including accessories, manuals and other materials in the package. Please also attach a copy of the receipt or invoice. The riconsenga expenses are charged to the customer. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our shop, is under the responsibility of the customer. The goods are received and checked its integrity will be refunded the price of goods to the account specified in the letter in which you are asked to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Reimbursement for the price of the products net of shipping costs, it will be made within 30 days from when the goods are returned there.
If the package and / or the original packaging is damaged, we will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, towards the cost of restoration.
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where it is established:
– The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
– The absence of product components;
– The product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, we provederemo return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The goods purchased in color or wrong measurement may be replaced upon notice from the customer within five days of receiving it. Shipping costs are charged to the customer.
They will not be replaced damaged products or wear of any type.
in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data –
We inform you that:
A) The personal information you provide to our Site will be used within the limits and for pursuing the aims for the received, in particular the treatment will be finalized to comply with relevant and consequent completion of the purchase orders made online;
B) The provision of data is optional; it is understood that any refusal to provide such data and the lack of consent to their treatment will make it impossible to fulfill the assignment;
C) The personal information you provide will be treated “in a lawful and correct manner”, as required by article 11;
D) Any processing of personal data SO-CALLED “Sensitive” will be performed within the limits and in the manner provided for general of the Supervisor No. 4/2004;
E) The treatment will be made with the help of electronic and / or automated instruments, which are accessible only to authorized parties in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in particular from the Technical Regulations of Minimum Security Measures Matter – Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
F) The data may be disclosed to:
-in kind to all bodies involved in audits and checks on the proper fulfillment of the stated purposes;
-staff and collaborators of activities as those responsible for the processing of data for the practices relating to the services requested by you; all parties are properly informed and educated of the requirements and measures to be taken with regard to privacy;
G) The data controller is: GARDEN SHOP PASINI Andrea and Valentino Pasini
H) The data processor is: Valentino Pasini
I) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003, which is reproduced below in full:
Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and Modalia of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Any requests should be addressed to the data processing of data to the e-mail email@example.com or via the Contact Us form on the site.
NEWS LETTER CONDITIONS
– Subscribe to the newsletter using the form,
– By registering to the site,
– By purchasing products in our store,
Accepting the newsletter subscription venditapiccolifrutti.it, and all the general conditions set out below:
-venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to communicate (via email) any changes relating to the news.
-venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to exclude or remove from your newsletter, the User, should this become necessary. Such exclusion or cancellation will not give venditapiccolifrutti.it no obligation to notice to you.
– The User to ensure their participation in the newsletter must provide their data (protected by the privacy provisions pursuant to Legislative Decree 30/06/03 196) ensuring the accuracy and completeness. Should this information prove to be false, venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to exclude the same from the newsletter and delete the data so entered from the data store.
-venditapiccolifrutti.it not be liable for any damage would be caused by the newsletter.
– You may not make any claim for compensation in respect of any circumstance should occur on the participation to the news.
At the foot of each newsletter venditapiccolifrutti.it we are still committed to add a link for the cancellation email from the same address.
To the newsletter subscription you are required the approval of all conditions above.
• The inclusion of the comments is free and anyone can, filling in the form at the bottom of the text of the post, add, also indicating nickname and email address.
• Comments will be posted automatically by the system and will be immediately visible to all users.
• The nickname will be published with the comment text, and the email address you enter will not be visible and will not be disclosed to third parties.
• venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to check at any time the veracity and accuracy of the entered email address. In the event of a negative result the comment will be deleted immediately.
• In case of content deemed “at risk” the editors reserve the right to suspend the publication of the comment and to request all’estensore their personal details, under penalty of cancellation of the comment. In case of relapse behaviors drafting can “ban” the IP address.
• The content of comments is free, which is possibly relevant to the subject of the article but must respect the rules of good manners and good taste and never lead to insults, slander, defamation. In case of relapse behavior, venditapiccolifrutti.it reserves the right to ban your IP.
• venditapiccolifrutti.it is not responsible for the consequences nor the content of the comments they
• In the case of identical comments made in multiple threads, it will leave venditapiccolifrutti.it published only one in the page that in his judgment, discretion, believes is most relevant.
• venditapiccolifrutti.it may at its sole discretion to delete all comments, without notice, inserted into a discussion if potentially harmful to the image of the site and its operators.